Terms & Conditions
We will do everything reasonable in our power for you to have a great time on your excursion. Below are some general rules for your safety and for the protection of our boats and equipment. Our fishing trips all operate under our complete Terms and Conditions. The following is a review of that agreement.
- A deposit of $500 (for Offshore Fishing Trips) or $100 (for Bay Fishing, Surf/Shark Fishing, Duck Hunting and Sunset Cruises) is required to confirm this agreement and must be received at the time of your booking (to reserve your charter trip). If your group does not appear on the booked date and time or does not cancel or reschedule by phone, or email, per the timeframes listed in our Cancellation Policy, all deposit moneys will be forfeited.
- Our charter excursions operates under the authority of the assigned Guide or Boat Captain. The Guide or Boat Captain has the authority to terminate the trip in the event of unacceptable conduct by the fishing party.
- Detection of usage or possession of narcotics, marijuana or the possession of firearms (for fishing excursions) by any of the fishing group, will result in the termination of the excursion and forfeiture of all moneys paid.
- When you reserve a date for your excursion, it is your responsibility to notify all members of your party and arrange for your party to be present on the date and at the time agreed unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The Guide or Boat Captain shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the excursion, including your party.
- An excursion terminated by the Guide or Boat Captain due to the bad weather, once the excursion has commenced, will not be entitled to a refund if the party agreed to begin the excursion. If we have to cancel an excursion due to inclement weather, we may reschedule the excursion for the first available date acceptable to us and your party, provided a reasonable amount of fishing or hunting time has not been completed. An excursion terminated due to member(s) of the your party getting sick will not be entitled to a refund or credit. We reserve the right to make whatever changes in the excursion that circumstances dictate, including substitutions of boats, and cancellation due to weather, mechanical failure, acts of God, etc.
- If you do not show up at the place designated on the day of your excursion, you will forfeit your deposit.
- A Waiver of Liability must be completed and signed by all members of your party prior to departure. The Waiver of Liabilty will be provided to you by the Guide or Boat Captain prior to or on the day of your excursion.
- Misuse of the boat or equipment is prohibited and is grounds for canceling the excursion without refund.
- Glass bottles or other glass items are not allowed on board our vessels.
- The balance of your excursion price over and above your deposit is due and payable, at the latest, on the date of the excursion prior to departure.
- No trash, garbage, or other materials are to be thrown overboard into the water..
- The Guide or Boat Captain will contact you prior to your excursion to confirm meeting time and location and to discuss the weather, conditions, and any other important information relevant to your excursion.
- Children age 12 and under must wear a personal flotation device when on our vessels, per state and federal laws. Please assist our Boat Captains in making sure that children in your party remain compliant. We will provide US Coast Guard approved life jackets for all passengers aboard our vessels.
- We will always abide by all Local, State and Federal Fishing and Hunting Regulations on our excursions and you will be expected to have the appropriate State and Federal fishing and/or hunting licenses per State and Federal laws. You may contact your Guide or Boat Captain with any questions regarding State and Federal Fishing or Hunting Regulations.
- There will be a charge of $35.00 for all returned checks.
By signing your Waiver of Liability prior to your excursion, you agree with all the terms stated above.
Last Update: January 11, 2021